FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Neil Gubitz=Good Guy
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 12:47 PM   #7
KNOBTAIL
Wes, would it not have been the

better thing to say something positive. My implied thread was directly in response to yours. What I am suggesting is that this post was prompted by some as a "good guy post" the person involved was satisfied with Neils performance. Why cant we just leave it at that and take it for its face value.

I have no difficulties in providing encouragement to anyone if they attempt to do the right thing. But for some reason, you seem to have this on going perpetual vendetta regardless of even the smallest accomplishment Neil may provide to a customer who was more than happy with the way the transaction was handled. You were the only one as usual, that needed to chime in and bring up his past.

. Had the post been negative, I could understand past performances by Neil in your post, but is it not better to have someone posting a good guy post about Neil. Certainly you would have to agree that a satisfied customer is better than an unsatisfied one! The bottom line for me is being a little more considerate for other peoples feelings.. I am not referring to Neil when I say that , but rather to the one who posted the thread in the first place. They have every right to do so without worrying about any infringement from past experiences, by you.

I made it a New Year Resolution to tone down my threads and posts, and I am trying very hard to keep that promise to myself. So I would just like to end this on an amicable note.