FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 03:10 AM   #7
Southern Wolf
I have had something brought to my attention. That maybe some ladies dont want to put themselves out there (even via PM) due to prior track records with guys... and they may be unsure of what I am after.

What I am after is very simple... Im looking to chat and see if a friendship can develop. Im looking to see if we have enough in common to move from friendship to dating. If we have enough in common to discuss dating then will it be enough to sustain a long distance relationship.... if so, then Im just looking to let the cards fall where they may. Maybe something long term will work out, and we will both be that person that the other one has been searching for.

But in the beginning... all I am asking for is friendship and conversation.

You have nothing to fear by contacting me... there will be no rejections because Im looking for friendship first, Im looking to get to know you.... then see where it goes. The absolute worst case scenerio is we just become friends, have some good converstaions and make each other laugh.

You have nothing to loose by taking a chance and shooting me a message.... but you could have everything to gain if we happen to be what we're each looking for.

Just think.... we could be enjoying this view together.