FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 07:38 PM   #24
DaveyFig
I have read and reread this thread several times. I don't know what made me click it in the first place, and what keeps dragging me back, but it does.
I think it has something to do with the sarcastic "Sooooo Smart" not being the only misleading part of the topic line. As far as I know, Chriss66 has not been raised to a level of moderation. He simply has use of the warning system tool that he was empowered with because of a contribution he made.
I think that even though it is explained later in the thread that it was only used to point out the lack of intelligence of Chriss66 , the topic line alone leads people to think Wes might have an agenda other than what he states in the thread. I will go ahead and type it so Wes doesn't have to, I "ASSume" that that is exactly what Wes wanted to do. To direct attention towards the moderation team as a whole, not just the non-mod that issued him points.
I think Wes is an intelligent guy. I cannot argue that he isn't. I do think though that his want to see his own words followed by kudos he gets for putting them in print is as of late getting in the way of whatever point he is trying to make.