FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
Thread: Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #70
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcTrader View Post
The heck with the upset customer and Evan Stahl. The main problem I have is that Evan Stahl illegally shipped a snake through UPS! Anyone else see a problem with that???
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
To clarify as James Tintle has accused me publicly now of committing felonies with out knowing what he is talking about, I have a UPS ACCOUNT Issued to me specifically for the purpose of shipping live harmless reptiles, which is all I ship and every box that I ship meets all federal regulations and is clearly labeled on every side "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES". The account was set up between the largest shipping broker in the USA and the management of UPS USA operations. I walk into UPS hubs every week and hand them boxes clearly labeled "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES" about 300 a year and they happily accept them and appreciate my business. I spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000-20,000 a year with UPS and only ship overnight services which are their most expensive services. It is a drop in the bucket for a multi billion dollar corporation but since I am under the umbrella of my shipping broker, whos total customers ship several million dollars a year in packages and I am part of that, I get solid service and decent pricing and absolutely 100% LEGALLY ship my LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES. So in the future James Tintle, you may want to know what you are talking about before you sling accusations at somebody you know nothing about.

Rich, thanks for the posts. E
This will always be the problem online. Tintle boppers posting,while being clueless on "Total Facts"! I could make millions designing a shoe horn type device to remove peoples heads from their a$$e$!