FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! 220 Gallon aquarium and all the fixins
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 04:57 PM   #1
Occidentalis
220 Gallon aquarium and all the fixins

I have decided to put for sale my big freshwater tank and all accessories including filters and lights. It is also ready to go for saltwater. Full overflows with custom plumbing that comes out for transport. I really love this tank, but moving is on the horizon and I definitely have other priorities at the moment.

The dimensions of this tank are 72″ x 24″ x 30″ - it weighs quite a bit as a glass tank.

220 Gallon Aquarium - Original Price $750
Marineland Monterey Stand - Black - Original Price $800
Mag Drive Pump 950 - Original Price $90
Eshopps Wet-Dry Filters WD-300CS - Original Price $340
Fluval FX5 Canister Filter - Original Price $230
Flourite™ Black 15.4 lbs X12 - Original Price $264
AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures 72" Fixture - Original Price $500
AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures Suspension Hardware - Original Price $28

Tank is running right now and is stocked up with plants and two fish. I will drain and disassemble for you with deposit. The only damage to this setup other than minor scuffs is a superficial crack in the plastic lip in the upper corner.

Selling everything together in one package for $1100 - this is my best price, and it is a good price.

Also willing to trade for higher end rack system, female pure diamond python, colubrids, any oddballs.
Attached Images