FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes At Sunset - Terrible Communication
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #31
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
Reason for order cancellation.
Hello again,

The reason I have requested to cancel my order is because I found out my landlord does not allow reptiles (particularly snakes) and does frequent (and invasive I might add,) walkthroughs of my home.

I am aware that you do not usually do refunds of shipped animals but my order has not yet been shipped.

I hope you will be understanding about this and I will leave you guys a great review.

Thanks for your time and sorry that I must cancel the order

Sincerely,
John Westlund
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalMethods View Post
I shouldn't have needed to make up some extravagant story on why I couldn't keep the snake.
So, none of your "reason to cancel" was true? Would it be fair if Mike created a BAD GUY BOI report on you for being a self admitted lair and breaking your business agreement under false pretense? You entered into an agreement with Mike did you not? You made a purchase with him and then lied to get out of it. Not only did you lie about why you cancelled, you then said you were going to give a "great review", yet here you are doing the complete opposite. Hum...