FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 04:22 AM   #190
oreganus
Re: Burger King Tells THE WHOPPER

Quote:
Originally posted by thecobrakid
Sincere apologies for the accidental multiple posting.

Burgerboy, attack the lameness of my idioacy if you will, for at least I am intelligent enough to abide by the law, in addition to spelling the easier words. Did my parents have any kids that lived? C'mon now.

>I will take that as a NO

In your last post, you stated:
"That is crazy and Ray never said that I didn't ship with delta in the last year, he said that he couldn't find the airbill for Jeremy. "

This is what Ray said:
"I now have official confirmation that Kevin DID NOT send the King cobra by Delta airlines. A Delta staff member went back 9 months to verify that Kevin has NOT used Delta to ship the King Cobra. Surprised??? Nope, not me. A proven liar, is a liar! Why would we expect anything else from him?"

I have a question about that, would it say "king cobra" on the computer or would it say "live venomous reptiles"? Last time I checked it very rarely says the species on any airbill or box.

That pretty much says it all. Busted once again. You seem to think everyone is stupid. You seem to think that you can manipulate the truth and statements just enough to give you an edge. Pathetic! I'll take a chocolate milkshake, burgerboy. And don't be stingy w/ the whipped cream.

>refer to the last reply before you start you self indulgent taunts.

I am a currier for someone in the area. Once a week, I drive to drop off numerous venomous shipments. Some are sent Priority 1, some are sent Dash. None of the shipments sent out have even come close to such a rate. $67.09 is the lowest I have seen this magic number. The rates don't change too much based on destination. I ship from Texas too, and I have shipped all over from this point. Your distance from Oregan to NY is much farther. This would certainly be more if sent priority 1 or Dash. You can't tell me or anyone else any info to back up your claim that you did it the right way. No approx amount, no bill, no proof, nobody coming to back your claim. Nothing. I'll also take some fries w/ that, burgerboy.

>Keep trying, if you get one small box with a couple baby snakes in it, It can be a very low charge. I have paid around that for a box that came with From Ray and contained a baby king and a black spitter. I am not trying to drag Ray into this, I am merely giving an example. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about because you keep ranting about burgerboy and other childish taunts. I stand by my assesment of your intelligence.

Since you aren't bright enough to fabricate a sound lie or abide by the rules, i wonder if your brain can generate enough power to change fryer grease? Quit the hobby, give your snakes to someone else, and never return again. You aren't wanted and nobody respects you. Can't you see that?

>I have not seen one intelligent thing come from your ignorant mouth since you started posting. Why do you think I care what you think? Why are you trying to attack me? could it be because your own self esteem is just a little bit down towards the bottom? Inbreeding will do that to you judging by the brilliant displays you have made here. I am perfectly fine with selling venomoids and other snakes, your are the one that should maybe quit the hobby since you have displayed in this thread you don't have the intelligence it takes to be involved. Even some others that I have disagreed with on here show intelligence, hell Ray is extremely intelligent, as with Tanith and others, but you are nothing of the sort. Refer to your last statement below for an example:

Later BurgerBoy,

Jason Shephard