FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 05:32 PM   #54
Chameleon Company
Please elaborate Hill 4803 ....

Here's your statement relative to what you knew of Bryon's job from post #25:
Quote:
Wow, I know you were pretty hyped about this job a couple of weeks ago. Sorry it turned into such a nightmare.
and I believe this to be the full context of where I referenced your statement in post #37:
Quote:
..... Bryon was there for six weeks, so should his indignation at the situation have moved him to action sooner if things are as we have been told? We also have this from an acquaintance of Bryon's in post #25:

Quote:
Quote from 4803:
Wow, I know you were pretty hyped about this job a couple of weeks ago.

Its not so much that I question Bryon's motives, as I truly do not know. But I don't want to make conclusive assumptions as to it all either.
So, when you state this Hill 4803 in post #45:
Quote:
Jim, please do not try to read anything into my posts that is not there.
Do me the favor and tell me what was read into it, or what other comments that I made of it that I have no recollection of making? I only copied it exactly as you had stated it. I copied it because it was the only other informed insight that we had about Bryon's employment at the time besides Bryon's own statements. You provided no additional context at the time, although you then did in post #45, as you deemed it needed more explanation?

To Bryon: Thanks for the further explanation. Exposes such as this are uncommon in the BOI, and certainly attract attention. While much context was presented in the "what" of your allegations, I was one who felt that more context about the "why" of it all was needed, if for no other reason than to eliminate some of the possibilities that I raised as to motivations. I am sure that it has been a busy 24 hours for you. I do have a lingering concern, and am not even beginning to assume that I know the answer (got that guys ... no assumption!)

It is clear that you became frustrated with the continuing lack of good husbandry, your inability to impact it as you thought necessary, and other concerns about Allen in general which troubled you. You made a decision to document all and bring it here. Did you give thought about telling Allen that you felt compelled to do an expose if he did not make drastic changes, and if so, what did you do and how did you decide? I can think of reasons to, and not to, confront him about it, but I was not in your shoes. I am genuinely curious, as I imagine that the last few weeks were very difficult, and have no doubt that you anguished over many things. Thanks.