FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Who Stole My Security Tokens?!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Guess I can't get into too much trouble
Hope you knocked on wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
...the other one I had to make sure I clicked the Remember Me/Automatic LogIn box (I forget which it was on that site) - if I didn't I effectively got booted every time I changed a page...which included submitting posts.
I thought that was the problem after I cleared everything out, shut down all my browsers & ran CCleaner. It's not either

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Before my system crashed on Saturday (because of all things, my virus program {BitDefender} went berserk after an update and started identifying ALL exe and dll files as being virus infected!) I was using Safari and Chrome with real decent results. Page displays were VERY quick, with Safari having an edge over Chrome. Both were a magnitude faster then IE.

But even with the sky falling for the last several days, I never got an error message like yours.

Of course, when I reinstalled BitDefender, it claimed that both Internet Explorer and Microsoft Windows were malicious programs (which I guess I really can't dispute) and I had to specifically allow them to execute. At those warnings, I uninstalled BitDefender and loaded another virus program called Vipre instead...

Damn computers are going to drive me to drink.......
Really good to know I'm not the only one that has to fight my computer.

*sigh* Even my posting problems have to be weird & unusual.

I'll find & try Safari or roll back my firefox version.

My computer won't stay functioning for extended periods with Chrome & for some ungodly reason clicking links brings up any random browser it feels like. It's like Russian Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
No, I hate it. Pictures display right at all with it, I'll try it for you though.
They don't display right. The buttons aren't even displaying right & the smilies aren't animated, plus I have no spell check. I need spell check.