FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #9
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Nicole I love the title, sells sick dragons

Whose dragons came out of brumation all with respitory infections? I will answer...they were all yours.

You have lost many adult dragons in the past year since I have known you, you posted a sick adult female for sale $125.00 recently her name was Sweety.

You dont have the right to call names with the sickness running thru your collection yet you still keep pumping them full with anything you can think to save them. you even had the nerve to blame the manufacturer of a probiotic for killing your dragons.
Go respond to your other 5 or so bad guy threaqds to the MASSIVE amounts of unanswered questions and stop BSin around

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Also on the please Stop calling line in the email he sent : the last time I spoke to Ed Clark on the phone was 3:15PM Est today to tell him to get lost. I have been left no choice but to Block his email and messengers due to harassment.
Well first, were you romantically involved with Mr. Clark?

Second, are you owed any money from Ed? Or was the man in FL being lied to the last straw for you and decided to retaliate?