FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:14 AM   #21
j3r3myc0x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Like what has been said before:
Jeremy, the smart thing you have done is come on the Forum and share your experience thus far. If Bowman had an ounce of brains, he will fulfill his agreement with you 100% clear. To screw you over now with all the spotlights on him would only set in stone further what is going on to his reputation, or lack there of.
As for the purpose of this thread busting out SnakeModel (Sharie Green) as Gregory Bowman or vice versa, I think it's been pretty well established that Sharie and Gregory, both have access to use the SnakeModel account, just as my significant other and I have access to my account.

My question for the group would be, have there been any recent (as in not 2003-2005 timeframe) negative experiences with Gregory or Sharie. If there have been and proof can be provided; I'd really be interested in hearing what has to be said, but to banish someone for issues that have occurred in their past seems too close minded for me.

Just to be clear, I do not have a problem with Sharie messaging me that her fiancé would like to purchase my snakes. I was not misled nor disrespected at any point, prior to Sharie lashing out a few posts above this one.