FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:26 AM   #22
leftycrane
I think what you are missing here Jeremy is that they are breaking the rules. Each person has to have their OWN separate account on fauna. Using someone else's account is not acceptable, even your wife using yours. And the only reason people on here can reason that Greg would have to use his fiance's is because his is tarnished with bad publicity.

Proof of shady deals with these two has already been established both in this thread and the other one on Greg Bowman. I dont want to say bad deals because none have transpired yet. I use the term shady because of the threats and snarky attitudes the "two of them" seem to be flinging around. They have been messaging multiple people about buying lot deals of snakes, and their PM box is full of messages, despite her being brand new to the site. The "negative dealings" that you are asking for are the ones being mentioned now. I dont know what else you really want, except for someone to post that they had their money cancelled and kept the snakes or something. Which I hope does not happen to you. At this point, its a wait and see game so please keep us posted on your end. But in the meantime, I would certainly want this thread here to warn people of the impending attacks and rudeness that will be launched on you if you dont see things Sheri or Greg's way, and absolutely want to know of his past dealings with cancelled payments once snakes have been received. This way I can decline selling to him, or protect myself better.