FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I do not know if that is enough proof, Rich, but this is "Sheri Green" telling me that "she" sent me PayPal payment, which came to me from Greg Bowman's account, to e-mail "her" with Greg Bowman's e-mail and what I assume to be his phone number.

My first e-mail I posted was Greg from the Bowman account too. I e-mailed "Sherie" after I got that PM. He stated, flat out, he was Greg and his fiance was too busy to respond to PMs and other nonsense.
Yeah, that will do. Ordinarily I would want to have more than one piece of evidence, but in this case, I don't believe I need it.

To be perfectly honest, I really don't like people threatening my moderators in any fashion or form, so if I have a good excuse to be rid of them, I will take it.

For the record, the rule here is one account per person, and one person per account. Sharing accounts here is against the rules, and violations will result in that shared account being banned to keep others from accessing the now compromised account. Everyone is expected to keep their password information private so no one else can access their account. Doing so completely invalidates the rule of positive identity for every post made here, and as such, any accounts who share their account with multiple persons are violating more than a single rule.

Signing up for an account here is completely free, and there is no reason I can think of that would be acceptable for two or more persons sharing an account to post on this site from within it. If someone doesn't WANT to have their own account here, well that should throw a red flag onto the field immediately, in my opinion.