FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jim Talioferro - Dead Shipment/Unresponsive
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #68
Captive_Science
I do not have a picture that directly links the label to the specific box, etc.

I do have the tracking number and associated information on the shipper of the package, Emily Schafrick, supposed spouse. In addition, I have the relevant communications directing where payment was to be sent, etc.

I believe there is enough evidence, from a fraud perspective, to initiate a fairly clean case. I am not too well versed on the cruelty piece and will have to research. The multiple offenses of breach, cruelty, false information, fraud, etc. can probably be tied together to make a more severe impact. I am not a lawyer, so there are assumptions on my part.

As stated in the advertisement of the female, there was a stated guarantee of live arrival. This did not have any detail regarding conditions and should stand based on the sole guarantee of a live arrival. I don't feel there is any argument against definition of either alive or dead in this case. The images pretty much seal that up regarding his guarantee.

I will have Mr. Taliaferros complete information shortly to get the legal process started.