FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - USARK Legal Action Against FWS Constrictor Rule
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocerico View Post
If people have questions about USARK, please direct them through the USARK web site (www.usark.org) or through email to USARK at info@usark.org or through the USARK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/USARK...rs/93475517723). USARK does not regularly look at this forum and so there is no representative here to answer your questions. I came across this accidentally.

On the USARK Facebook page it states that Zoo Med is matching dollar-for-dollar every dollar donated to USARK in 2012 up to $100,000. This is in general donations, not to the legal fund.

The last financial report i saw (just prior to Daytona) indicated that approximately $20K had been raised for the legal fund at that time. We are a long way from being able to pay a retainer for a federal law suit, but we are working hard on it.

Please feel free to direct your questions to the above contacts should you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Erika Walsh
Vice President
USARK
Then obviously USARK no longer desires to have this dedicated forum on this site for their use. I am sorry that USARK "regularly looking into THIS forum" is now apparently beneath them.