FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles)
Thread: Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles)
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 12:56 PM   #11
Rjhjthomps
I'm including this animal in the bad guy report here because in reality a snake that dies in 2 weeks isn't worth $250, and with what happened in the second purchase you would think that after selling me a snake which died in two days he wouldn't sell me a bad pair of frenatum.

I had the ptyas dhumnades for less then two weeks. The death wasn't the fault of the seller and it wasn't my fault either. When I conversed with him prior to the purchase of the snake on the phone. The snake was represented as the best eater out of the group of dhumnades. I did take this animal to a vet before its death about an abscess it had on it. The vet had told me to come back after the next shed if it got any worse.

Lucille, no I didnt disclose those lumps to Rob unfortunately, but I didn't do it because I needed the money. I had been working fulltime and was overwhelmed by my collection at the time. I bought too many snakes, and it got out of hand. I'm still learning and the snakes didn't seem perfect but I was assured that they were so unfortunately I did take Legacy Reptiles word for that and sold them to Rob.