FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wormmans customer service is horrible!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 05:52 PM   #8
herpcondo
Sybella,....
I want to thank you for posting about your experiences with Ken at Wormman,,, i guess my question is why should i have to call 7 or 8 times to get a call back,,, why should i have to wait an additional week for the mealworms and when they do get here there are 1/3 dead mealworms and 1 pack instead of the 5 packs of cricket crystals i ordered,,, and why should i have to put "attn Ken" on an email to get a response form anyone up there,,,, During the summer i usually raise my own feeders,,, but i figured this winter with me traveling some i would just buy the crixs etc instead,,, i feel like a fool for that decision right now,,, i just took a 100 mile round trip to go and buy 300 crixs from a bait ship to feed the animals that i was suppose to feed with the crixs i was already suppose to have from Wormman,,,

Oh and on another note,, after i left yet another message letting them know that iw as leaving this thread,,, i finally get a call from omeone and they did not even leave a message on my answering machine,,, ( i saw the number on my caller ID) and an email saying it was shipped,,, but not including the shipping adress or anything to make sure it is even coming to the right place,,,
Why should it be acceptable for this kind of customer service,,,?
I hope Ken will ring in with his ideas on any of this,,,,