FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Nature Spirit Incubators
Thread: For Sale Nature Spirit Incubators
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Casey Hulse
Nature Spirit Incubators

Our incubators are manufactured from 10mm expanded pvc plastic sheets, thermally welded and formed for great strength. Heavy duty hardware, very lightweight, approx 24"highx24"deepx19"wide. This unit is designed for "shoebox" size tubs, (it can hold up to 12 6qt, or as many as 15, 9 3/4" x 3 3/4" deli containers which we prefer for our ball pythons)but the shelves are removable for taller tubs.
Models are $425.00 without a thermostat, this includes shipping.
We use and recommend the Herpstat Thermostat by Spyder Robotics. the Herpstat is $120.00.
WHY A
NATURES SPIRIT INCUBATOR?
Ours is the first midsized, cabinet style incubator available that is priced for both the professional breeder and the amateur hobbyist. These incubators have been used to hatch everything from leopard geckos and bearded dragons to chondros, womas, and ball pythons. We have been using these incubators for our own collections for many years. Our incubators are being used by zoos and breeders all over the united states.
We try to have them available to ship, but this is a seasonal product and keeping them in stock year round is not possible. We build and ship your order as soon as possible, usually in less than two weeks. We will always let you know the wait time for any of our products. Before the peak egg laying season we recommend that you anticipate your needs and order early for faster completion time. If you have an odd sized tub or special need for your incubator dimensions, feel free to contact us and we can determine if a custom unit is possible. Please allow more time for custom units.
All models have an air circulating fan to provide very little temperature fluctuation from the top shelf to the bottom.
Large 1/4" thick Plexiglas doors allow viewing your clutches without opening the door.
Heavy duty latches keep door closed securely.
Space saving design, and very lightweight.
All models have 2 removable shelves.
Economical - 1 of the Natures Spirit incubators handles far more eggs than several of the styrofoam models. These incubators are designed to be used with a deli cup/shoebox type container with a moistened incubation medium like vermiculite or perlite to create the ideal high humidity environment you need for your eggs.

ABOUT THE HERPSTAT BY SPYDER ROBOTICS

•Proportional heating constantly monitors and adjusts amount of heat necessary to maintain a target temperature (usable range from 50 degrees F to 110 degrees F or 10 degrees C to 45 degrees C).
•Can also be used in non proportional, on/off mode.
•Night Drop Capability when used with optional cable.
•Precision Sensor with internal resolution of .1125 degrees F and is accurate to +/- .9 degrees F.
•Allows display and setting in tenths of a degree.
•Sensor matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
•High/low temperature tracking.
•All settings are retained in memory if power is lost.
•Easy to read 3 digit LED display with heat output indicator.
•Sensor can be easily replaced if necessary.
•Easily mounts to incubator with built in hanger.
•Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
•500 watt output.
•1 year limited warranty through Spyder Robotics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials:

"Wow, this thing is nice. Showed up yesterday, setup was a breeze (as you said)
Checked with my temp gun and it's right on the money. Could not be happier.
I really appreciate it and will be sending anyone in the market to you for sure.

Thanks
Bart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That incubator is performing flawlessly! has NOT varied even one degree off the 89 I placed it at the first day it arrived. You produce a A1 product man. For this, I had better put you on at least a nice 8 with good spread if you make it to GA. Thanks again.

Bart

"Casey & Darla,

I just hatched my first ever clutch of Ball Python eggs over the weekend,
and I couldn't have been more pleased with your incubator. It held the temp.
rock steady for 61 days. You have a great product, and I see another one in
my future.

Thanks, Bob E MANSFIELD, TX

"Hello Casey and Darla Hulse,

I received the incubator today. I love it. It is very nice and appears to be well designed. I am glad you were able to get it to me so quickly. My female actually ovulated two days after we spoke so I am excited. Now I get to play with this incubator for a little bit before the big day.
Thank you again,
Rafael

Attached Images