FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Mike @ Outback Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 12:52 PM   #4
senusenu
I really don't even understand how, if you are going to have a website and local sales that show the same exact stock, that you don't have some kind of system in place to ensure animals don't get sold twice (in the store and on the website). At the very LEAST, before anything else happens with that animal, they should be looking up their online sales to see if someone made a purchase beforehand.

Not doing that bare minimum of effort is incredibly lazy and is the best way to disappoint and piss off potential/current customers. It can't take more than 30 seconds to look up the website's stock, and if the animal in the store is listed online, it should have a product number on its cage that can be referenced with the online store.

He seems very blasé about the "mistake". "Aw shucks, ma'am, I didn't mean it." No big deal to him, he got money anyway, and you are potentially out wages for the day that you stayed home waiting for nothing. I certainly wouldn't take a chance to order again with a whole whopping $5.50 discount on a future order. Who's to say it won't just happen again?