FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 11:08 PM   #63
Chameleon Company
... Dennis, I imagine we both were surprised

Hey Dennis,
I believe that you are sincere in what you say. Unfortunately, back in the September BOI thread, in the initial post (written by one of several suspects at this point!), someone used your name as an endorser, or some such nonsense. Maybe it was just as my name had been used by others at the time. It seems a bit ironic, and almost laughable in hindsight, that I had been part of some attack on you, unbeknownst to me, and you slammed me back, unbeknownst to you!
I don't have a clue what you are speaking of in the second paragraph about "pompous, etc", and think maybe that's for someone else to understand. Were you the one with the Ambilobe whose validity I questioned? If so, I had no idea of its actual lineage, although I still maintain it does not look like any Ambilobe that I've ever seen. That said, all research into its origins indicate its the real deal, regardless of how it now looks. I know it was sold, but that's one of those that many would like to have back, including me. Its a perfect example of how you can never say never with panthers ...... maybe just "not likely".
Whatever your current projects, I wish you well. Likewise for the rest. All panther breeders put a lot into it, and I personally like to see folks brag and charge high prices. I hope that they get every penny! We're up to 900 eggs per month here, and it all makes the wholesale market that much better! Anyway, thanks for your concern. I admit to not reading every thread out there. We would all agree that it has become a very tiresome task. To be honest, in spite of all these threads, how could I bad-mouth yours, or John's, or Vince's product? They all look pretty good to me. Only the goat has much to atone for. Thanks.

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC