FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BEWARE!! Donny Hamblet, DonnyDemonic, 91Hiss Exotics sick animals!! BEWARE!!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
acorsi
BEWARE!! Donny Hamblet, DonnyDemonic, 91Hiss Exotics sick animals!! BEWARE!!

I had a trade agreement with Donny Hamblet - DonnyDemonic - 91HissExotics for a pair of carpets male 4.5' and female 5.5' from him for a sub adult pair of striped Marbled Borneo Bloods from me.

attached are pics I took of the male and female carpet.

The male came with an almost complete stuck shed (in one of his text "rub the shed off when they get there & check his pattern, his eyes are so sick she's super yellow") and a nasty RI wheeze. as you can see he is about 2 feet.

The female is a bit larger then the male as seen in the picture.

When he sent me the tracking info I sent a text asking why the package was only 2lbs if the female is 5 and a half feet? his response:

"I just threw on a weight I don't have a scale. there carpets so there slender, you have to sign so have the bloods boxed & ready then when he gets there check the snakes before you sign and hand him the bloods."

I told him they are not what he said they are and the male is sick and asked him to go on ship your reptile and pay and print a shipping label and send it to me and I will repack (with heat packs this time and minus the cigarette smoke filled dish towel and plastic tubes they were sent in) and ship the animals back to him..

I am currently housing them as far from my snake room as i can get them do to the high chance they are both infected with RI.

As far as the 20 pic he sent I will attach the 3 pics he sent in the next post.

One more thing, in the 3 pics you will see a pic of a ball that he asked if i was interested in "a low white pied male". Is it me or does that look like a ringer??

I don't want his sick animals and I don't think I should pay to send them back but it looks like I will have no other choice but to do just that.

I sent him a text today asking one more time for the shipping label to return his animals if I do not get a response from him this week I will ship the animals back to him at my expense on Monday 12/26 as I do not want to risk shipping this late Christmas week.. I will post an update with tracking number on here when I drop them off at FEDEX on Monday evening.

Angelo Corsi
Corsi Morph Reptiles, LLC
Attached Images