FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My Latest Edition!!! :D What morph is it?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #4
(hed)420
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre
She looks like a normal to me. She's a little skinny too and the picture doesn't make her look too healthy with the closed eyes and all. I hope she's more active than the picture implies?
She was sleeping when I took the pic. I lifted her hiding place and took the pic without her even noticing. As for the skinny part, yeah she is, I bought her at a major local petshop and I noticed that all geckos there are always sick. She was the most healthiest one there. I plan on bringing her back to health. As for activeness, she is very active. I always find her running around the entire cage. When I took the pic, it was the only time I have caught her sleeping.

Quote:
Where did you purchase her from? The local petshop? If so, she's probably not an albino. Pet shops like to charge ludicrous amounts of money for albinos for some reason.

She is certainly pale but I wouldn't go so far as to call her a "snow". That would be mislabeling her. Perhaps calling her a pastel normal would be appropriate?
She is definately not a an albino. I got her from the normals tank. All the other geckos there where high yellows. She looks almost completely white between the bands, with acouple yellow dots on the sides of her midsection, and she's more pale then the pastels I normally see.

Quote:
I wouldn't breed her until she's at least 50 grams and has a clean bill of health.
Yeah I know, she's still a baby she's no bigger than 3" in lenth. I'd say that she's probably between 1 and 2 months old.