FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Neurergus crocatus "Gold Dust" Captive Bred
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
jmathews
Neurergus crocatus "Gold Dust" Captive Bred

2011 Captive bred baby neurergus crocatus-“gold dust”, or aqra animals. The first and only ones in the country up for sale. Beautiful and healthy individuals. Differs from the "turkish" crocatus, by having a brown background and yellow toned belly and feet. These two types that I have listed in separate ads will most likely be described as separate species in the future. There is one picture of adults-2nd photo. You will be receiving ones similar to photos 1. They are eating well on pinheads and live black worms, and are being kept terrestrially, but can also be kept aquatically. Originated from Aqra area of Iraq. Very limited quantities available. Please email me with any questions. These were very difficult and expensive to import. $225 each plus overnight shipping costs by USPS. Free shipping with purchase of three or more animals. These are the first and only available N. crocatus in the U.S. You can call evenings between 5-9 (Central Time) at 608-215-5523 if you have any questions. Or else leave a message during the day and I will get back to you later.
Attached Images