FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Francesco Munoz of MOC Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 12:49 AM   #45
AndyUltimateReptiles
Not trying to beat a dead horse but I sell animals for a living. I have had people lash out at me and berate me because they were inquiring about animals but never said "I will take them, let's arrange payment," and the animals sold to someone else. I get a ton of inquiries daily, and I can't tell who is going to commit and who is going to ask for more pictures over the coming days, who is going to ask for a payment plan, and who is just going to buy them outright. I've learned that if I want something personally, the best thing to say is "I want the animals. I will take them. Can we please arrange payment." Then there is a concrete commitment. I've gone as far as saying "I want them. I have the cash but need to transfer money. Will you give me until 9 pm to make payment please." It gives the seller an idea of what you are thinking. I had 4 people last week tell me they would call and pay for higher end animals too, and they never did. My official policy is unless there is an agreement or payment, there is no holding. It's not a good feeling missing out on something. Others will come along though.