FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Francesco Munoz of MOC Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 02:02 AM   #46
T Rex
Kody please understand this is the way it is. You have been presented with lots of reasons why it has to be the way it is. Everyone understands how you feel and most of use have had it happen to them as well. But I do want to tell you something that I hope makes sense. IF YOU ARE SMART IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!!! In this industry of so many animals, so many Traits, Morphs, so any breeders, so many Sellers and yes unfortunately so many scammers, It is wise to take you time doing your do diligence before making a decision. This time you where asking a bunch of questions that next time you know already. But funny enough as you become more educated, your questions next time will just be different, but you will still be wise to ask them. If you lose a sale because of it then so be it. You have to tell yourself it wasn't meant to be, and know that it is much better than rushing to make a purchase. If you don't know what I mean then spend a couple of nights reading the BOI. It is loaded full of people that rushed to purchase and wish they wouldn't have. We can tell your a good guy. Sometimes business doesn't seem fair, but it is what it is. Do yourself a big favor and gain years of free knowledge by reading the BOI. Learn from others mistakes. You will be glad you did. Learn who you can trust and build relationships.

Also, in todays world most all internal reviews on their own website are skewed. Its like all the BS advertising. "We are the best" "Voted #1" "Award Winning" Bla bla bla

You seem smart and well represented. Do yourself a favor...... take a deep breath.... relax... and start educating yourself. (read the BOI) My guess is your going to be successful and an asset to our community. Good Luck!