FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 03:29 PM   #113
P120_Cartman
Now Daniel i see now why you are confused, if it was the axthantic i would of killed my self! It was a normal ball sold to be as female i later probed it, i wasn't thinking while i was at the swap, and it was a male so its not a big deal except i am out 40$ and refusing to do all deals unless you are wqilling to except it with its disease and if they arrive DOA, sorry but to bad you knew......................

Heres the truth if you don't listen or want to believe me its ok.

I recently inherited some Boas and homemade cages i had to go to Ok. to get them, when i arrived i was told by my Grandma that she was informed where she got them etc. so we walked in the room took all 4 and left. When i arrived home i placed them in there new cages and rooms, i was going to go to the swap with them but then chose not to as the reminded me fo my aunt, i then after everything ahd to sell them and Jake gave me an offer 1.2 pastels and cash for either snow, and well i took it and thn later he said he had more coming in and wanted to know if i would be interested and i said sure so i gave the other to him, and well a few weeks past and no snakes i got sick o it went to his house and asked his wife or whatever she is to go grab the snow and tell him when he finishes the trade it well be back, he then tried to post here saying he owned them, he may or may not of used my dads computer as him and my dad are friends, so i was informed by a few people of this and then saw he was calling himself Brian?? Which confused me but i said o well, and went through with it, in the end i had 1.2 boas left and me friends gave me a new one as a present, and i had to buy big bunnies for it and my mom was beging to becoem annoyed with the fact i was feeding snakes bunnies live bunnies well used to be alive bunnies,  and i have to sell them for that reason and many others.

I was told all information by my Grandma and may of lied a little about them but i know all of you have................