FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "Hypo gene = (co)dominant test breeding" - the next generation (pics)
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 03:13 AM   #13
rhac
He just had his next shed.
He has to be the super form...he has to! Look at those few spots on his head:

Ok..but: "Why is this crazy german guy freakin' out because of a plain old Super Hypo hatchling?"

I'm sorry if I'm annoying you all with this topic and all those pictures. I know everyone is working with Macks now, so my project is not that interesting.

But first: I decided to work on that project and to find out about the genetic background of the Hypos, so I will bring this to an end.
And secondly: Every student of my age-group has to write an article about any project he worked on. So I decided to write about my Hypo-project because I'm working on it either way. But we have to present our articles in about three weeks.
My first clutch of eggs from "Super Hypo x Hypo"-pairing went bad; the clutchmate of this little fella died in egg;all those other eggs need the longest time ever to hatch...

So: This little hatchling is my last chance to come to a result in my article.
Of corse I can invent some result. But I don't want to
So I realy hope that this little hatchling turn out as a Super Hypo.I'll have to prove him out next season...so the project is not finished with this school article. But it would be good if I could present somekind of a result.

Thank you all so much for helping me,
Greetings from Germany, Johannes