FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Answers some of the "why" questions
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:40 AM   #1
WebSlave
Answers some of the "why" questions

I found this rather interesting. Concerns UFOs, which can be a controversial topic, for sure, but either side raises it's own set of problems concerning belief and logic. Is it really any harder to believe that we are the only intelligent (and I use that term loosely) species in the universe, then it is to believe that we are not? How long have human beings been a technical species on this planet? How far have we come in just 100 years? Is it so hard to imagine that if there are actually other races out in the universe, and they have gotten a head start on their technical expertise 1,000 or 10,000 years ahead of us, that they most certainly would be capable of interstellar travel by now? Would it be impossible that such races would have made it to our little corner of the universe?

To believe that there must be other races out there and the probability that they must have visited our planet always brings up the question of "Where is the hard physical evidence?" Well, maybe there is but we are not being allowed to have such suspicions confirmed. Why? Well, this video does raise some interesting thoughts about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E_JTv9G7eE

Yeah, I know the intro to the video is pretty hokey, but it gets better....