FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #93
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by devenomized View Post
Gary

wasn't that a few years ago? is that really your excuse? seeing someone hold a gaboon viper turned you off so now you can address a concern you have in person? come on man! i hope you're kidding. are you really that delicate? i saw a picture of you and you looked like you are much bigger than that my friend

Again I will type it slow. Free handling a gabby at the hamburg show happened at a show THIS YEAR! THIS THIS YEAR! I was at Al's table and another person and I looked at what you or another helper was doing and shook are heads. Again it was THIS YEAR! One more time THIS YEAR.

Oh I have talked to the DR..... He said that yes they could repair and produce venom again if the surgery was not done correctly. This convo happened about a year and a half ago.

I ask you why do you hold the only vet that does this surgery one a level of never making a mistake. I ask you this not him. You seem to think he will never make a mistake. I say he is human and should let people buying these animals know that it could happen.

You are the one that comes to the forums to talk about this vet. So maybe he shoudl come here and chat............. Why in private?