FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #98
devenomized
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
Again I will type it slow. Free handling a gabby at the hamburg show happened at a show THIS YEAR! THIS THIS YEAR! I was at Al's table and another person and I looked at what you or another helper was doing and shook are heads. Again it was THIS YEAR! One more time THIS YEAR.

Oh I have talked to the DR..... He said that yes they could repair and produce venom again if the surgery was not done correctly. This convo happened about a year and a half ago.

I ask you why do you hold the only vet that does this surgery one a level of never making a mistake. I ask you this not him. You seem to think he will never make a mistake. I say he is human and should let people buying these animals know that it could happen.

You are the one that comes to the forums to talk about this vet. So maybe he shoudl come here and chat............. Why in private?
There is only one gabby that is an adult and it was sold a few weeks ago. That snake has not been at the hamburg show this year. However, our two gabinos have been at the show this year. They are subadults and look like gabbies, maybe that's what you are talking about. I remember holding our gabino earlier this year when the show closed and a vendor at the show wanted to take a photograph and I had the snake. Was the person wearing a hat? If so, that was me. Anyway, the bottom line is that if you saw me or someone behind the table I doubt the snake was within reach of potential buyers, children, or people looking at our table, but if you have a different opinion or a better perspective from where you were sitting, then I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are 100%. A viper was held during a show and it was yet another mistake. Has that happened again? probably no. why? because I personally do not want 2" fangs stuck in my hand or the same for someone looking at the snake.

As far as why Dr. Sabatini coming here, I think that's very easy to answer. He works a F/T job at a hospital, has a personal responsibilities and needs to keep up by himself with several orders for venomoids and respond to people who are interested buyers. I have been posting for about a week here and if I were the business owner, would that give me a benefit? no. why? because A) i know i can't change your mind and i'm not trying to and i also know you are not going to buy a venomoid. B) most people who respond negatively here are not ever going to buy a venomoid rather they want attention. With that said, if I were the owner i wouldn't waste my time, but i could possibly answer the phone and have a short to the point conversation. Since you already did that, then you got your answer.

Why do I post here? Actually, I like debating the issue in a professional manner and I don't let it get to me if someone makes allegations, calls me names, or anything like that. Trust me I had a person back in 2005 send me a PM making personal threats, but that's just silly. I like debating the issue because it gives the topic more publicity and since I know i can present my opinions very clear, then i have nothing to fabricate to give any false claims. The only thing I cannot answer and all I have been doing is giving you examples on how i would do it if i were a business owner are the questions you guys have about Venomoid, Inc, release of liability or whatever you want to call the document provided to buyers, and veterinary malpractice. I believe those are issues that to know the answer you have to contact the vet. Since you already did, then why continue debating them? What's your next question Gary?

btw, you never called me man! I would like to talk. I'm devenomized, I won't kill you.

it's a little late now, but give me call at
1-888-DEVENOMIZED