FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #383
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Hi Sam - The way that I was raised is to be honest, have integrity and treat people with respect and hopefully they will treat me the same - I have also raised my children the same way ........ So the way that I see it is as follows , you are either an honest person or a dishonest person !!! I think that you will agree that their is no "grey area" here !

Adam owes us +- 7000 USD ,so if you had to ask me if I had faith and trust in Adam to resposibly manage Natpet I would have to say NO ! I DO NOT TRUST HIM !!
David,

You are in Africa, he is in the U.S. It's going to be difficult to find echo to your demands from the IRS. You might have better luck with the ICC and even then, doubtful. Here's what I would do. Start working with the South African Consulate in the U.S. They will probably care more as they respond to their citizens. Besides they are the ones that are here to promote a smooth business exchange between your country and ours. If you decide to contact them, don't address your problem in your first communication. Just state that you want to discuss some business issues and who would be the right person to talk to. Once you have a name then you can lay everything on the table. Strategy!