FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - female growing too slow?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #13
mojobean
she eats whatever i put in there.. recently i'm low on larger supers.. so i'll give her double on the 1" - 1-1/2" smaller ones.. usually about 25-30, then she will stand there over her dish staring at me till i look at her, then she will look at her dish and look back at me quickly. She will stare at me till i give her second helping. She will wipe out all her greens. Her bowl for those is ALWAYS cleaned out. No matter how much I put in there. She eats every last reptiworm, super, or dubia i give her. on rare occasion she will leave a few and finish them off with her greens in the morning. She has taken to digging in the sand section of her cage (about 18" x 18" in a plexiglass short box). It isn't more than 2" deep. She is very methodical about everything. she has ONE spot she poops in, no where else ever, just THAT spot. sleeps in only one spot. eats in only one spot. will flip her dish over if i have not filled it by a certain time, this varies between dishes. if she did not get fresh greens before i go to work and there are a few day old drier bits in the dish.. she turns it upside down. If she has not gotten bugs by 5pm she will flip her bug dish. (this rarely happens but it is quite the statement when it does). at 7pm she is up in her bed behind the plants. I have not measured her length recently.. but she is fat. One of my males tried to grab her to mate once.. and she did not seem like she was going to fight it so I separated them immediately… she is not ready for that (or maybe WE aren't ) Will females produce eggs even if they have not mated? Her belly is so huge i'm starting to think i need to give her a box of stuff to dig in and lay eggs or something?