FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
ReptileKIngdom

Mike, i told you last week that there might be a problem with the check. If i was trying to pull a scam on you would i warn you and keep the line of communication open so we could work it out. I think you are jumping the guy here with this post and with the amount of business we have done it is not a smart business move. I also told you i was going to be out of town with very limited internet access. I never heard back from you and did not know the bank was returning the check until i was out of town. Hopefully we can just resolve the issue without taking it further here. I waited months and months for credit from bad animals you sent me in the mail with no response and no tracking number. I never came here and posted badly about you. In response to the beardeds that i purchased in the following post, why would i send you a new check when you redeposited the original one and it cleared my bank, did you want to get paid twice?