FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SNAKE IS SOLD Woma Python and Enclosure $800.00 Firm
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:43 PM   #1
Flatfish1
SNAKE IS SOLD Woma Python and Enclosure $800.00 Firm

Snake is SOLD.
Cage still available.
$800.00. Nearly adult Woma Python and Enclosure. Winona is an extremely sweet girl. Easy and gentle to handle, and she eats really well. The enclosure is 4ft x 2ft x 2ft. It comes with a sturdy homemade stand that is 44 inches tall. Also included an under-enclosure hide/tub accessible by a built-in tunnel. This is my own invention and Winona loves it! The interior background and sides are custom sculpted foam rocks with a custom paint job and hard shell surface. The hide is also custom made. Mercury vapor heat/UVB light bulb, heating pad, under tank heater, temp gun, water bowl and snake hook included.

Local Pick-up only. Or, I can meet you at the March 7 & 8 Reptilian Nation Show in Del Mar.

If you really, really want the snake only, I will sell her for $400.00.

If you really, really, really want the snake only, and don't live near enough to pick her up, your going have to talk me through the shipping process. I have never done this before. So I hope you have experience shipping live animals.
(Of course, shipping costs will be additional.)

Thanks for looking,

Wayne
Attached Images