FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anthony Caponetto...ACREPTILES?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 04:18 PM   #1
jmkhet
Anthony Caponetto...ACREPTILES?

Hello all....well i was just curious if anyone dealt with Anthony Caponetto before?Ive been talking(via e-mail) with him for about a week or so and i decided on a gecko i wanted to purchase from him.He gave me a good price and was willing to hold it for me until i sent a payment.Well he never updated his site and someone bought the gecko i wanted as well as 2 others.He e-mailed me apologizing and gave me a hell of a deal on two equaly nice looking geckos for the same price as the one that i originally wanted which was 155 dollars shipped.Anthony stated that he wouldnt be able to ship out the cresteds the 11th of Oct. because he was leaving the Fri. before to go to the Chicago show and wasnt returning till Mon. am. So i sent him an e-mail stating i would send out the full payment Fri. the 11th next day air so it would for sure be there when he got back.Shipping is supposed to be Tues. the 12th for delivery to my place the 13th.I contacted u.p.s and the money order was recieved....its just weird that he hasnt e-mailed me stating that he got my money order.Has anyone dealt with this guy because i never have, and the deal he gave me almost sounded too good too be true at the time and man i really hope it wasnt.Just getting nervous like i always do before getting something delivered from an unknown breeder. Anyone got any info? Thanks so much in advance !!!