FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #109
csreptiles
Aaron IFCC will mostly inform that this is a a civil issues, and if you really got good information you'd be refered to an arbutrator in which I will post my legal action... I have sent out a money order and email or not can await the aloted time frame for the money order to clear... Which if you'd stop listing to these guys on this forum and do some realy research other then hear say, You'll find out that it is standard business partice and or would be covered under Business policy. Call a real lawyer and I asure that you'll get the same advice or you'll get the let take him to court for $$$$... LOL... Aaron I'm sure we can come up with a fare solution other then me just forking you over another money order without a clear cancellation of the old one! Hay here in good faith you want me to have $100 MO sent to you? Until we get this clear? Then maybe you'll feel better about me not scamming you and find that I really did send the money order which I will posted soon anyways? Here No POST your address in the forum and I will send a Money Order in the morning for $100.00 I as fo not based on the lost and or missing monet order I for sure oue you! It's done from here alls I need is an address iam sure that I have it some where just for kicks please post.

Thanks...