FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 03:42 PM   #12
gwbolton
reply to ms_terese

i received the geckos at the begining of seot. 2002 took them to the vet 9/3/2002. vet records states 2 sick 1 dead from a infection. so i bought meds. from vet. dr. shaw. and gave it to the 2 remaining geckos and called jason that day to let him know. he seemed willing to solve the problem. in 2or 3 days the geckos got worst and died. jason offered me other geckos to replace them. i waited and no geckos arrived. then later i saw one of those geckos for sale on his site. i emailed him about is an he took it off his site. an told me he would send it to me. never did again. now if he had a problem why not tell me months ago. my opinion is i bought from him in good faith, got sick geckos, was promised replacments which he tried to sell them, when caught he made promises again and lied and now he makes claims of others that say i did them wrong and won't say who. i even talked to a friend of his who i did business with and he had no problems with me. and his reptiles where of high quality. i would buy from DK HERPS AGAIN because damin is a very honest guy. again all i ask for is what i am due the 150 dollars i paid for the albinos. if he doesn't believe me what did he offer the replacements before. and why when caught trying to sell the one gecko did he remove it from his web site and promise to sent it too me...