FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 03:59 PM   #15
gwbolton
slander

an as far as slander. when is the truth slander. if he was so sure the geckos were healthy then why offer me other geckos. also when i noticed the one gecko on his web site for sale why take it off and send me the email saying he will ship it when he has money. if he had a problem with it why not bring it up back in 2002. i gave him time to make good on a bad transaction. some people wouldn't have waited this long. he has had my email address and phone number how comes he waited so long to bring up all these problems. i called him lots of times to try to solve this, he even stated that he has my number on his caller id. i even talked to his wife an left a message and left messages on his answering machine. no reply. so now i warn others about him and suddenly 2 others pop out of the air telling him i wronged them but they do not want their name made public. get real... he just thought i would take this lost and grin and bear it. NOT..... like an old tv show once said If YOU DO THE CRIME YOU GOT To DO THE TIME.