FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Eastern Indigo Hatchlings
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 04:54 PM   #50
thesnakeman
O.k., I think there is a pic of Mongo on there somewhere, and he is even bigger now. But I'll put one up for ya.

And I'd like to make the following {{{FINAL}}} note; from me at least. LoL

I can remember when I had the same opinion as Marcia,...and expressing it,...and getting flamed for it,...and being called a few names for it too. It's been a couple years. But at one time I did have the same ideas. My opinion has obviously been changed. It was changed by experience and time. I'd be willing to bet that after she has done the dry thing for a couple years, her opinion will change, and she will be flaming somebody else for expressing the same opinion. It may just become a right of passage for the more stubborn of us. And I fully admit being both stubborn and ornery. And I would expect anyone to charge whatever price they see fit for the animals they produce. The people who {{do}} or {{don't}} buy them will decide if they, or we, or me get that price. And like I said before. If mine don't sell, I'll be happy to keep them. No matter how much it costs, because I love them. Period.
T.