FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #81
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
If she approached me and asked for money because she needed the money due to her financial need, I would have most likely to helped her by sending her the money but I felt that she was rather being greedy instead.
I think you may be spending too much time in your echo chamber, because out here in the real world - where you're not surrounded by people who may decide it benefits them to support you no matter what - I have to doubt that I'm the only one who just sees you as being needlessly petty. If it were a matter of "need," you would have given her the cash, but the simple act of her wanting what she's owed - per your terms - somehow changes things for you? Not out here, it doesn't. If you keep contorting to justify your chosen course, you may end up pulling something.

Although it wasn't explicitly stated in your initial mention of the raffle and its terms, I believe any reasonable person would have read it and come to the conclusion that they'd get 1) an animal that was produced from your own breeding stock; 2)$3000 if such an animal weren't produced. I'm not sure if you're trying to get clever with just what it means to "produce" something, but all context, as it relates to the reptile world, is supportive of the OP's position.