FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 05:24 AM   #96
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post

This was the first I heard of a recent post on FaunaClassifieds as I haven't been active on that site for a while now.
Yesterday, I sent you notification via Fauna email. Whether you are active or not, you should have received it.

Quote:
I have no time to read all the comments or even the initial complaint made by Michelle
I think that is a real mistake. I have advised Michelle to contact the recipients of the funding of this raffle, they will read the comments.
Quote:
-all the albino tegus I produced were, to my surprise, T+ albinos. At this point, I decided to tell Michelle and others that, although I produced albino tegus, they were all expensive type and that I would buy 3 normal T- tegus from a friend to send to them.
Bait and switch, you baited the raffle with the expectation of critters produced by you, and then switched the prizes after the fact because the critters you produced were too nice for your supporters.

Quote:
I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was
I do not believe this went down this way, but you seem to be saying that your choices are not motivated by honor, rather that you do whatever strikes your fancy at the time.

I think Ty is being somewhat supercilious, and feels that the comments that good people here have taken their time to write are not good enough for him to take his time to read. I feel that clearly Michelle deserves the prize under the original terms.
I believe sending links to this thread to assorted recipients in and out of the reptile world will help others see and judge the situation for themselves, and that some may choose to help Michelle, and that others may choose not to do business with Ty until this issue is resolved and Michelle receives what is rightfully owed to her.
I'll get started on that today. Meanwhile, thousands of views here on the site will show that others are reading the thread Ty did not have time for.