FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Baltazaar2010 / Albert Bazaar took payment and never shipped animals
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 08:21 AM   #24
marku1999
Mark,

Glad to hear you did't lose your money or get screwed around like I have.
The agreement was not for him to go collect animals. The agreement was for him to sell me animals he had on hand.
The first delay was food poisoning, will ship next week.
The following week, it was too cold, his pipes froze, will ship the following week.
The third week he was supposed to ship, he finally discovered he didn't have enough females in his tubs. He would go get some from his pools.
After almost another whole week, he decides that's too much effort ( to get a couple females from his pools that he has already had payment for nearly a month), he will go collecting (at which time I asked him to send what he had, he refused saying he would go collect fresh pretty ones - which I didn't ask for). He also said he couldn't take the ones he had on the road to ship when he caught more because they are protected in the surrounding states. However; when he didn't find enough collecting, he said he would have to take the ones he did find into Florida to go collecting there. At which time he offered me mangrove diamondbacks. I asked for a refund and he agreed. Finally saying the water was cold and cloudy it would be hard to get any.

But, HE AGREED TO REFUND THE MONEY since he didn't have the animals, now refuses to do so.

I stand by what I said, I believe he doesn't have the money to refund me.
You can think what you want, and feel free to send him your money. I prefer to deal with people who follow through on what they say, and don't act like a completely different person between conversations or emails. He agreed to a refund on the phone now refuses to it.