FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Stan Ruppel IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:49 AM   #51
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjelli View Post
Good Night
Thanks for the company. I was pretty bored. I wish you were a bit smarter, but at least you stuck around and fought it out. Once again, as for the name calling, save some of that money of yours and come to the states. I love actually meeting "telephone tough guys." That's what we call people like you. The type that shoot of at the mouth because you're on the other side of the phone line. In this day and age it's the computer people hide behind now. I'm sure if we were sitting next to each other in a bar, you'd think twice about all the idiot and douche bag comments. Luckily I'm not a hypocrite. I don't call people names over the internet or telephone. I'd much rather show them. Let me know if you make it to the states. I'd love to buy you a beer. Again, Merry Christmas.
That was just wong! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I recommend that both of you call it a night. Nothing was accomplished except you guys earning yourselves a bunch of warning points. Come back tomorrow with clear heads (if your not banned by then) and go for round 2. Anyway, good luck to both of you and Merry Christmas.