FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Francesco Munoz of MOC Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 12:15 AM   #44
tlmoon
I would be annoyed and frustrated by the experience you had, although I don't think it makes the seller a bad guy. Many sellers/businesses have more than one person working sales and I'm sure they get inquiries and questions all day. Think of it this way - if you were at an expo and told a seller you were really interested but needed to think on it and come back later, and in the meantime someone walked up cash in hand, would you really expect the seller to wait for you instead?

Given your definite interest, it would have been nice and good customer service to let you know as time went by that someone else was interested. HOWEVER, the seller may not even have known that at the time that he was texting you. Someone could have literally swooped in and sent the money and the deal was done.

I can understand them deleting a negative review since you really did not complete a transaction. Sure, you have the right to leave a review, and on their own site they have a right to delete it if they don't think it's valid. I know you are frustrated but I think you have to kind of see it from their point of view.