FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Negative rating because he's slow to respond?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 06:04 PM   #9
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickjohnson27 View Post
Exactly, it's a "sponsor" just abusing the abilities of your site to bully people who are just small time people who wont be getting a sponsorship. I contacted the admins of the site as, well seeing as someone was abusing the site's privileges, thought they could help out on removing a negative feedback that was unwarranted as I did nothing to this person who acted like they were no longer interested and hadn't paid me anything anyway. What I was met with was snark.
I only produce 2-4 clutches a year. If you're using the site to buy and sell, you can afford the $25 a year membership. MorphMarket is well over $100 a year. If you want to use the more advanced options of the site, complain when you can't, and then don't pay the small fee ($2.08 a month) to get those perks, then you're not a small timer, you're just cheap. That is probably one reason why the admins don't really feel the need to get involved to help you... you're not even helping yourself using the incredibly inexpensive mechanisms already in place to do so.