FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Male African Pied Crow $1200
Thread: For Sale Male African Pied Crow $1200
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
nyserama1
Male African Pied Crow $1200

3.5 year old African Pied Crow for sale, Not Hybrid. Legal w/out permit in the USA.
He was a imprint, and a very smart one if that. I got him to pair with my Adult hen, They got along great together until i lost her at 2 years old to west Nile.... He is $1200 plus shipping $150 Email Nyserama at aol.com for info I dont get on here much. He has mostly been set up as a breeder but he does take food from the fist, and with work i can see him becoming a pet. I have sold a Hybrid way more un tame them him and in 2 days indoors he was tamed down. Im from LI NY and he is accumulated to living outdoors in a large Aviary with Shed Attached... If you have a hen above 3 years old and pair him now you will get chicks this spring, even twice if there pulled at 2 weeks to hand-feed. He is very accepting/friendly with hens unlike lots of corvid males. He built a large stick nest last year when he was alone and i fell bad he's lonely. DNA Sexed. Really great bird and super healthy. He is also very quite unless being spoken to. Local pickup is welcome rather then shipping.

image hosting