FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 06:46 AM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Dynasty View Post

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:51:04 -0700
Subject: RE: B4-4 Translucent Super Citrus
To: dragonsdynasty@hotmail.com
Looking better already.

Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:16:36 -0700
Subject: Re: B4-4 Translucent Super Citrus
To: dragonsdynasty@hotmail.com
I can return him with no issue.

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Karen Treharn <dragonsdynasty@hotmail.com> wrote:
Your first email about this stated you wanted a 42% refund and you wanted to keep the dragon. There is no way I would trust that you would send the dragon back after refunding your money. So you can quit trying to bully me into doing that, it isn't going to happen.
Karen, I think your buyer has been suddenly infected with a case of the gimmies. After expressing he was happy with the critter, then saying there was no problem in returning it, he now wants both critter and refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
But the seller offered a refund.

And the buyer did not pursue that when the first return-for-refund offer was made. In fact, one could say the buyer was rather pleased and expressed it quite clearly.

Only two days later did the this-and-that get piled on, possibly indicating buyer's remorse like Vance mentioned.

It reads like the seller will agree to having the dragon shipped back for a full refund. Rather than play games, that is what the buyer should do (and the seller should purchase the label to keep things less complicated). It is normal to issue that refund after receipt of the returned animal. Basically an RMA sort of thing.
Great post and I agree.