FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #16
Dragons Dynasty
Good News

This was an email I received from Paypal this morning.

"We completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Any money that may have been temporarily held has been returned to your PayPal account.

During our review, we’ve found that you had sufficiently described the merchandise."

ElexisOrtiz - I was only told about one wound in the mouth not multiple. As you can see it is not visible in the video when he was packaged up. If I had known of the wound, if it was there prior to shipping, I would never had sent him. I offered a refund multiple times. That is the best I can do.
I see he has put a negative post on me without informing me, shows to his character. He must not want others on that site to know my side. A picture of poop 6 days after being in his care..........

The reason I did not offer to prepay for the shipping label back to me is I no longer trusted Michael R Trombley. I don't think his intentions were to ship it back, he wants the dragon and the money, he made that perfectly clear. I would have refunded after I received the dragon but absolutely not before.

As I have posted, I am getting out of reptiles for now. I didn't want to exit with a bad guy post. However, I guess it is all of our responsibility to warn others of possible scammers.

Thank you,
Karen Treharn