FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #17
scosta56
Well Karen I wish you the best. Please don't let one bad egg ruin all your hard work. The reptile community needs more honest people like you in it. I read threw all the posts and emails. That Dragon doesn't even look as bad as the buyer made it out to be. I don't even do dragons ( ball pythons for me) , but based off what I saw that little Dragon was nice an plump. He was nice and bright. As for the runny poop ( again I know nothing about dragons please bear with me.) He had your Dragon now 6 days. Could anything he fed the Dragon make his stool look like that ? He mentioned a bunch of different worms. I know some animals don't deal with high amounts of protein well. Could that have been the cause of the runny stool ? I think you were perfectly fair with the seller Karen. Even in the snake world if something is wrong and you want a refund you must ship the animal back first then get your refund. If the animal was in as poor condition as he claimed why keep it ? I definitely agree with others when they say buyers remorse,but the fact that he wanted not only the animal as well as a partial refund makes me think greed. He wanted to pay next to nothing for your animal and thats not fair. I'm all about payment for everyone's hard work. I'm sorry that your leaving and this is the payment you get. Maybe he was trying to take advantage of that fact... That you are getting outta the hobby.... Not to sure but thanks for the heads up and all your hard work. Best of luck to you Karen. Don't let this get you down. Everyone sees you did the right thing. There just was no making this customer happy.