FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 01:11 PM   #47
csreptiles
Maybe you are in a hurry when you type,
- Well Your correct there, Seems I dont all the free time you do posting. So sorry for all the grammer issues. My day is very busy!

but even so your explanation is kind of "all over the place". No need to parse words or phrases, but most of us would find it somewhat peculiar for anyone to do a deal (as you claimed Aaron did) where the method of payment (snake or money) was still open to the buyer after receiving the goods.

-This again is your option, I TOLD YOU what I thought our deal was to be like, Tade and or Payment POINT BLANK.

But even so, if that was your understanding, you have neither paid cash for what you received or shipped the snake as payment.

-I did pay I sent a Money Order, The issues is that he says that he has not recivied it, I will be returning back to the office to scan the copy in later today.

You have been obligated for some time here to make a form of payment, or return the animals. That makes for three options: send money, send the ball python, or return Aaron's animals.

-Yea as if you'd so the same? I sure if yuo wher in my shoes you'd see where I coming from. Again If I send another money order I have paid $770.00 for a pair of Bloods. Sending another payment does not clear the money lost on my end. At this point we don;t know whom have lost the payment and as a fact ONLY can confirm that the payment has been made which a image will provided later.

Since it was you who changed the deal,
-Stay wihtin the fact, I again as listed above tought that the payment would still be an option.

by your own admission, all in this forum would defer to Aaron the choice of cash or return of his animals That a check has become lost is your problem to solve.
-Now sure how you figure unless your telling me that I lost it?? AS this point again nonthing has been proven other then Aaron claims that he has not recivied it.

not Aaron's. Makes no difference how long it takes for you to receive a credit from the issuer of the money order. You intitiate a "stop payment", and then complete the deal.
Me thinks you need to take a step back Charles, from your recent re-entry into the hobby. Your situation is not complicated,

and not in need of long explanations and assumptions as to the motivations of others and excuses.

-I never gave an excuese I stated what happened and what issues I am dealing with. As for the long excuses there only be draged on by your careless replys.

The path you are currently charting is making the possibilities of success for you all the more distant, and in my estimate you are racing for the border area of the impossible. Keep simple fixes simple, make them history quickly, and then move on !

-I will tell you this, I own a Business and have been listed with the BBB for over 7 years. ( Advanced Integrated Solution, Inc. ). and from a business stand point you can't make everyone happy....

PS. As I thinking out it, I asked you as your several email to me about this issues, When I asked you about the Chameleons, I requested to send you the payment to have a 3rd party resend the payment to aaron and you stated you didn't want to be in the middle of this. So then why the post? or are we just running our mouth? You guys can say what you want, This will no hurt me any way.. Nor did the fuse claims to my place of employment about making business deals on business time, Guy you should have got the fact because the email we sent on my lunch break and ONLY stated that any more communication will be done in my personal email. I don't know whom it was it was. I guess we can make this the largest thread on this forum...

Chamco come post some else there and then get dzoo too follow you.

Thanks Guys...